A.U.D.I.T.: About Undermining Democrat-Implemented Theft (of elections)
It’s not just Arizona and Georgia that are shining klieg lights on “election irregularities”! Over the past week, a total of 11 states have made election news. In addition, there are national newsmakers (including the Democrat-media complex dragging out the “big guns” to try to squelch any talk of election forensic audits). But before we get started with the summary of recent reports, this is a poignant reminder that the logic of the Hologram’s victory escapes most rational people. Certainly, no one in the Democrat-media complex has taken a stab at explaining this chart (courtesy of Tierney Real News):
And Rasmussen Reports (one of the most accurate pollsters) reports that 51% of likely voters “believe that cheating impacted the 2020 election results” (up 4 percentage points from November!).
Our polling indicates 51%, a majority of U.S. likely voters, believe cheating impacted the 2020 election results, up from 47% just after the November election. Legacy media spends 24/7 demonizing any questioning of the 2020 results. Public trust in them is demonstrated below – pic.twitter.com/FxWv8ZVQ6v
— Rasmussen Reports (@Rasmussen_Poll) June 7, 2021
Moving on to the “big enchilada”….
- First off, social media personality @KanekoaTheGreat on Telegram provides some commentary from Seth Keshel, a General Flynn confidant, from an interview with Doug Billings that amplifies the improbabilities in the Tierney Real News graphic above:
Former Army Captain of Military Intelligence, Seth Keshel (https://twitter.com/SKeshel), breaks down the election data in Maricopa County.
Arizona has historically been a Republican state.
Since WWII, it has only voted for a Democrat twice, 1948 and 1996. Maricopa has not voted for the Democrat since 1948.
John Kerry added 118,166 votes in Maricopa in 2004.
Barack Obama added 97,677 votes in Maricopa in 2008.
Hillary Clinton added 100,619 votes in Maricopa in 2016.
Joe Biden added 337,867 votes in Maricopa in 2020.
Biden won Arizona by 10,457 votes so if 0.5% of the 2.1 million ballots in Maricopa are illegal or invalid ballots for Biden then you have a state for the first time in the history of the United States that would have been wrongfully awarded in the American electoral college.
Full Interview (AZ, GA, NV): https://rumble.com/vi6u2t-the-right-side-with-doug-billings-june-7-2021.html
- Next are some comments made by Ken Bennett, the former AZ secretary of state who is overseeing the audit, with a hint at some of the problems being found (from American Conservatives Take Action):
Jordan Conradson: When can we expect a result that either confirms or denies Biden won?
Bennett: Well that’s going to be several weeks thereafter. In addition to the hand count which might be done this week, the paper evaluation is going to probably take all of June and we have the facility through the end of June. So, we’re going to have to do a lot of work to catch up on the paper evaluation but both of those things need to be completed and then there will be a few weeks of putting the report together. We still also have the opportunity, and I think it’s imperative that we take the opportunity to verify at least thousands of the envelope signatures to make sure that there weren’t blank signatures allowed to go through the mail in process — because that signature of the voter on the envelope is the voter’s affidavit that their ballot is inside. We’ve heard rumors that there may have been thousands of envelopes allowed to go through and opened and ballots counted without any signature whatsoever on the envelope. If that happened that’s a huge no-no and so there are other very important things besides just the hand count and the paper evaluation that yet or yet to be done.
- Next come some remarks from AZ State Senator Wendy Roger that describe the four phases of the audit, as well as information about Cyber Ninjas (from Arizona Conservatives Take Action):
How is Cyber Ninjas equipped to lead this audit?
- They are an application security company, which has allowed a quick understanding of how election system applications work in detail.
- Their modus operandi is to perform Threat Modeling.
- That is: They figure out ways a system can be attacked and how to identify a threat and protect against it.
- They discover what the “artifacts” are in order to prove activity did or didn’t happen.
- This was used in designing the audit scope.
Steps to the AZ Audit
Phase 1 – Canvassing – Currently indefinitely delayed by the AZ Senate.
- Did you vote?
- Does it match?
- There have been innumerable reports of mismatch anomalies.
- Was the voter registration history changed?
Phase 2 – Physical ballots
- Actual ballot counting: Everyone can relate to the concept of counting paper ballots. Maricopa volunteer counters must have voted in the Nov 2020 election. No determination whether the counter volunteer is a Republican or a Democrat.
- If a count is off by more than 1 person per 50 ballots counted, then the ballots are recounted
- It takes approximately 8 seconds to count a ballot. There is no way to coordinate or sully this very precise process. “There is no speed without accuracy.”
- Paper examination table uses digital single-lens reflex (DSLR) cameras.
- 0% chance of damaging ballots
- Determines which oval was marked and if marked by a human.
- Analyzes fibers of ballot material and barely-detectable yellow-dot watermarks.
- Every last ballot should be able to be accounted for.
Bottom Line: Opposition pushback may be an indication of the more questionable areas to investigate
Phase 3 – Electronic Voting Systems
- Digital capture of the voting systems (that were provided) has been completed.
- CyFIR followed industry best practices with write-block devices that prevented any hard drive from being changed.
- Analysis of the data captured is ongoing.
Phase 4 – Results
- Numbers from various phases will be compared against the certified results.
Cyber Ninjas CEO overall observations:
- Americans must be able to trust how one’s vote is cast.
- A judge’s scope of expertise does not tend to include higher math or computer systems.
- However, EVERY American understands how to count — counting should be done at the local community level.
- We should go to paper only.
- We should be counting at the precinct level.
- We should declare voting day a national holiday so everyone can vote and participate in the counting.
- Even Canada’s federal election is paper only.
What now could Pennsylvania (PA) do if it wanted to pursue a comprehensive AZ-level audit?
In theory, the PA State Senate’s “State Government Committee” can issue a subpoena on behalf of the PA State Senate to start an in-depth audit of a PA county.
Arizona welcomes ALL states to adopt this gold-standard of a process to ensure free and fair elections for 2022.
“AZ still has over 21k “Federal Only voters” who cannot prove they are a citizen or that they even exist. They are not in the MVD system and all they need is a bank statement (easily doctored) to get a ballot. This will need to be addressed at the Federal level, and I have been working to make this more known for some time. This is the next thing that needs an audit, and voter intimidation is a flimsy excuse not to do it.”
Rep. Biasiucci and I have requested the ballot printing order records from Pima, Pinal, Yuma and Apache counties, and with the ‘Absolutely 9-0’ revelation, we are requesting ballot images from Pima County
- California broke into the “probable election fraud column.” Who knows how many replications of the following took place during the mail-in ballot harvesting deluge in California last year? In a bombshell report from the Santa Barbara News-Press:
Approximately 3,000 mail-in ballots counted in the Nov. 3 election were supposedly cast by UCSB students residing in a voting precinct that, along with other dorm buildings, includes the Francisco Torres/Santa Catalina Residence Hall at 6850 El Colegio Road in Goleta.
Problem: Due to COVID-19, the Torres Building, which normally accommodates 1,300 students, was empty and locked down through most of 2020, as were all other UCSB dorms.
This means no students/voters were residing inside the Torres Building (nor any of the other dorms) during the election season.
It also means these ballots were fraudulent.
That’s because there’s a second problem: These ballots could not legally have been forwarded to students where they were actually living.
Because forwarding ballots to alternative addresses is a felony.
- One final reminder: the AZ audit is NOT the “gold standard” for audits, as previously reported here. “Based on economic and time constraints (due in part to the aggressive resistance against any meaningful election audit), the Maricopa audit is a partial forensics audit. Based on the Statement of Work, we’d estimate that it is 75% of an FFA [full forensic audit].”
[E]lection watchdogs have used their affidavits to help convince a state judge to unseal all of the 147,000 mail-in ballots counted in Fulton and allow a closer inspection of the suspicious Biden ballots for evidence of counterfeiting. They argue that potentially tens of thousands may have been manufactured in a race that Biden won by just 12,000 votes thanks to a late surge of mail-in ballots counted after election monitors were shooed from State Farm Arena in Atlanta.
“We have what is almost surely major absentee-ballot fraud in Fulton County involving 10,000 to 20,000 probably false ballots,” said Garland Favorito, the lead petitioner in the case and a certified poll watcher who runs VoterGa.org, one of the leading advocates for election integrity in the state.
- Ruby Freeman, the woman caught on video dragging boxes out from under the table on Election Day night in Fulton County after the vote-counting process was suspended, has been subpoenaed (along with her boss daughter Shaye Moss)! Read the subpoena at this link.
Ruby dragged hidden boxes of ballots out from underneath tables and started running them through the machines. Ruby Freeman was caught on tape running the same stack of suspect ballots through the machines multiple times.
- Social media personality Miz Donna Thoughts, who is a Georgia resident, comments on the two articles above:
A couple of observations. The authorities never took the claims seriously. The investigators haven’t reached out to the witnesses. Suzi Voyles is a well-known person in GA GOP circles. The Senators took her claims very seriously. And when she was fired, they were angry.
I think she would know whether the paper was regular or not. Because she has been handling ballots for 20 years.
Paul left off one other witness who worked at the warehouse. She testified that they were printing hundreds of test ballots at that location. She was the only person spoiling them. They were put into those suitcase bags and left unattended.
Also notice who else Paul said works at that warehouse….
They are being deposed for a reason…
- In an action directly related to his apparent obstruction of the Georgia audit process, the Georgia Republican Party censured Secretary of State Brad Raffensberger. The resolution is pretty explicit:
The resolution cited Raffensperger for “Entering into the Compromise Settlement Agreement and Release which changed Georgia’s absentee voting procedures outside the Constitutionally prescribed format set forth in Georgia law.” The resolution said that Raffensperger had undermined election security by permitting “mass mailings of absentee applications by his office and third parties which created opportunities for fraud and overwhelmed election offices; rendering accurate signature matching nearly impossible; allowing ballot drop boxes without proper chain of custody; and ignoring sworn affidavits and disregarding evidence of voter fraud.”
- Kyle Ardoin, the Louisiana Republican Secretary of State is trying to push through the purchase of over $100 million in voting machine equipment for the state via SB 221 and HB 373, and a local group is pushing back in a new video posted here and excerpted below:
Two top Republican Legislators in Louisiana, with the support of Republican Secretary of State, Kyle Ardoin, have introduced election bills in 2021. These bills have been labeled “non-controversial,” or even hailed as election integrity measures. However, Citizens from North to South Louisiana, who have taken a closer look at these bills, are protesting that the Republican-carried Bills are Trojan Horses…
SB 221 is the legislation being considered and it undermines election integrity in many ways:
- It arguably blocks the Attorney General from reviewing and potentially invalidating illegal or improper Election rules enacted by the Secretary of State.
- Places the Commission and Committee supposedly designed to provide independent oversight of Louisiana elections, squarely within the Office of the Secretary of State.
Another bill, HB 373 by Rep. Stuart Bishop provides that private contractors that work with the information management systems of state agencies could have their “registration” excluded from public records. Private contractors that work with State Agencies’ information systems, could thus have their registration shielded from public scrutiny, and released only to government officials. “Registration” could be interpreted to include the identity, membership, ownership, foreign control, or legal description of information management companies that work for state agencies.
In short, private contractors that manage information systems for state agencies could have their identity and ownership concealed from the public, under Rep. Bishop’s bill.
Ultimately, HB 373 could block public access to information about the foreign ownership and control of Dominion, which now counts votes in Louisiana elections. Dominion and/or its subcontractors could decide Louisiana elections, without Louisiana citizens even knowing who was counting their votes.
“And I’ll tell you something we discovered this weekend. We can now show that after the election is done, someone, anyone really who has access to those tabulators, can reopen the election, run more ballots through the tabulator, print off new tabulator tape with a new balance and backdate that tape to November 3rd.”
- Comments made by DePerno on Twitter about a remote login to the election management system on 5 Nov are even more astounding:
We have been lied to. The Antrim County election management system (EMS) was REMOTELY and successfully logged into anonymously on 11/05/2020 at 5:55 PM and again on 11/17/2020 at 5:16 PM. Yes, that is correct … REMOTELY.
Those dates are significant because they correspond directly to the dates the county and SOS were trying to correct the intentional computer problems that subverted the election. These logons appear to have escalated privileges at the time of logon. Again .. REMOTELY.”
But we were told there was no internet connection. In an accredited system, an anonymous user should not be authorized by the accreditation authority, but would instead be required to enter a specific user name and password to utilize the system. 4. We were told there was no internet connection. We were told there was no remote access. We were told this was human error. All lies. This is fraud. This decertifies the Antrim County election. SOS Benson should resign or be impeached.
1. We have been lied to.
The Antrim County election management system (EMS) was REMOTELY and successfully logged into anonymously on 11/05/2020 at 5:55 PM and again on 11/17/2020 at 5:16 PM.
Yes, that is correct . . . REMOTELY
— Matthew S. DePerno, Esq. (@mdeperno) June 9, 2021
- That bombshell claim was followed up with an additional tweet, as reported here, that “changes to the results on Nov 5 and Nov 17 (and then published and certified on Nov 21) were made REMOTELY by an ANONYMOUS user without proper logon credentials”:
Following up on my last tweet, this mean the changes to the results on Nov 5 and Nov 17 (and then published and certified on Nov 21) were made REMOTELY by an ANONYMOUS user without proper logon credentials.
More later on what we found related to the Dec 17 fake hand recount. pic.twitter.com/gnhsErnbeX
— Matthew S. DePerno, Esq. (@mdeperno) June 9, 2021
- And a further bombshell tweeted by DePerno on 9 June: “… in Central Lake Township (Antrim County) we discovered 82% reversal rate of ballots.”
It gets worse . . . in Central Lake Township (Antrim County) we discovered 82% reversal rate of ballots.
Why? Because someone intentionally tampered with Left Marker #18 on the ballots prior to the election.
Let that sink in. Lawyer up! This is really really really bad.
— Matthew S. DePerno, Esq. (@mdeperno) June 9, 2021
On June 7, 2021 a nonpartisan group of Nevadans served an official notice of maladministration to the office of Governor Steve Sisolak, demanding a full forensic audit of the 2020 election. Notarized affidavits were also sent certified mail to the Secretary of State Barbara Cegavske and all necessary state officials and recorders.
- In advance of the final report from the auditors three-hour live interview updating New Hampshire residents was provided by Nick Moseder and other election integrity advocates. A complete NH update on that interview and much more can be found here.
NC Rep. Jeff McNeely (Iredell) said about the SBOE, “We are just trying to see if there are any legs to the rumors we hear about ballots and machines, we want to know if there is anything that could have been changed by the machines, we gave them a deadline to get back to us.”
Rep. Keith Kidwell (Beaufort, Craven) said in a released statement on Facebook, “We put the hard question to these guys about what is going on with the machines. We asked the SBOE to give us access to the three machines, and what kinds of modems they have. We want our own technicians to examine and they are going to get back to us,” Kidwell, an accountant, is looking for information on where votes changed.
“We want this to be public access for people to see why numbers in ballots and voter files were changed,” Kidwell said.
- As is the case in many states with Republican-led state legislatures, Ohio Republicans are pursuing HB 294, theEnact Ohio Election Security and Modernization Act, in order to improve the integrity of future elections. Its provisions were summarized here:
Change the deadline for mailing absentee ballots to 10 days before election day rather than 3.
Restrict drop boxes to being located at the Board of Elections office with 24-hour video surveillance and reduce drop-off days from 30 to 10.
Allow voter registration and updating of address, driver’s license number, and other personal information at the Bureau of Motor Vehicles. Any such change would trigger a reset in the timestamp that determines “active voter status,” a metric used when cleaning voter rolls.
Direct the Secretary of Stateto adopt rules “for the purpose of improving the speed of processing new voter registrations” that would make that data electronic and send the original application to the applicable Board of Elections (BOE).
Prohibit “Direct electronic connection” between any of various voter registration locations, such as the Bureau of Motor Vehicles, public libraries, high schools, and vocational schools, and the statewide voter registration database. Any such data would first be required to be verified by the SoS or BOE.
Restrict use of voting machine manufacturers, assemblers, or distributing entities with which any elected official or spouse is a partner, owner, or member, excepting ownership of less than 10% of any publicly-traded company.
Require “systematic logic and accuracy testing if every component of every voting machine, marking device, or piece of automatic tabulating equipment with every ballot style to be used in the election.” The testing requirements further stipulate that both valid and invalid votes be tested and that an errorless count be achieved before use.
- A key Republican senator who observed the Maricopa County audit is pursuing a resolution for a Pennsylvania audit patterned after the AZ audit. Doug Mastriano stated: “If we had the support with the majority of the members in any committee we do this from, and from the body [Senate] itself, probably July, we could see it,” Mastriano said during an appearance on Real America’s Voice’s “Just The Truth.”
- Another Republican state senator made the following supportive statement:
“I support the call for an election audit, in order to answer any lingering questions that still remain about the fairness of the 2020 elections in Pennsylvania. This is the best path forward to address the legitimate concerns of the large majority of my constituents who voted to reelect President [Donald] Trump, as well as all Pennsylvanians,” state Sen. David Argall, a Republican who chairs the Pennsylvania Senate’s State Government Committee, told The Epoch Times in an emailed statement.
“This is just one of many election reform efforts which I hope to see approved here in the next few weeks,” he added.
- In a move to shore up election integrity by precluding election workers from “fixing” errors on absentee ballots, “the Assembly’s Committee on Campaigns and Elections … advanced a plan, Assembly Bill 198, that would clarify that only voters or their witnesses can correct a mistake on an absentee ballot.” The problem is, the Democrat governor would likely veto this bill if passed.
- Several other bills are pending in the state senate, as reported here:
The bills still pending Senate Votes are SB 205 and SB 206, which are related to absentee voting in residential care facilities and retirement homes and among the indefinitely confined. Likewise, SB 209 prohibits drop boxes for absentee ballots that are not attached to the municipal clerk’s office. It also requires publication of the location and days of availability and that the box is emptied once per day in public view.
SB 211 requires a standard absentee ballot application from the WEC to be created, rather than the current law that allows any written request.
SB 204 is similar to SB 211 but also requires voter ID and mandates that absentee ballots are sent only to those who request them.
SB 214 authorizes absentee ballot canvassers established by the municipality to begin canvassing absentee ballots the day before an election, rather than only the day of. It mandates that counting continue until all absentee ballots are complete.
SB 210 requires the municipal clerk, chief inspector, and board of canvassers to provide election observers “uniform and nondiscriminatory access to all stages of the election process, including recounts.”
SB 212 prohibits election officials from intentionally assisting knowingly invalid votes to be counted or knowingly valid votes to go uncounted, and the same for voter registrations. It makes a crime of failing to promptly report election fraud committed by another election official.
Miscellaneous. The following are some general election-related items of interest, some of which are bombshells.
- The first are comments summarized from an interview of Dr. Douglas Frank who discovered an algorithm used to manipulate voter election rolls across the country (and thus, the election itself), as provided by social media personality @KanekoaTheGreat:
Dr. Douglas Frank (@FollowTheData) explains how he reverse engineered the algorithm used to steal the 2020 election.
The first red flag is that there are more people registered to vote than actual people in many counties around the country.
“Every time I show these graphs to county clerks, boards of election people, their jaws drop. They don’t realize that their registration rolls have been inflated.”
The second red flag is that the same three spikes in voters aged ~50, ~72, and ~78 shows up in every county and every state that has been tested. Dr. Frank has already tested over 1,000 counties and 20 states.
The algorithm uses the 2010 census shifted and normalized to the current population in order to know how much they can inflate the voter registration rolls.
It’s important to remember that Dr. Frank is just showing you the official data.
- The second is a follow-on set of comments that highlight the hypocrisy of two Democrat senators who denounce “Republican-instigated election audits” using their own remarks made long before the 2020 elections, as provided by @KanekoaTheGreat:
Dr. Douglas Frank (@FollowTheData) says voter registration rolls were inflated by an algorithm across the country. They are inflated in the exact same way across the 20 states and 1,000 counties that he has looked at.
Do you think Sen. Elizabeth Warren remembers saying, “Forty-two states use voter registration databases that are more than a decade old. Laughably, in 2019, some still use Windows 2000 and Windows XP”?
Doesn’t that sound like it would be pretty easy to hack into, Sen. Ron Wyden? “I’ll tell you for a fact, voter registration systems are going to be targeted in 2020. As sure as the night follows the day! Voter registration systems are going to be targeted and that means you can affect votes.”
Well that makes sense Sen. Wyden because Dr. Frank says the votes actually mirror the inflated registration rolls nearly perfectly across the country.
Got anything to add Sen. Warren or Sen. Wyden or did you two only care about election integrity back in 2019?
- Next is a reminder to all Americans that requiring a voter photo identification is standard fare in Europe. I thought the Democrats wanted the US to be “more like Europe”? What’s the problem?
A database on voting rules worldwide compiled by the Crime Prevention Research Center … shows that election integrity measures are widely accepted globally, and have often been adopted by countries after they’ve experienced fraud under looser voting regimes.
Of 47 nations surveyed in Europe — a place where, on other matters, American progressives often look to with envy — all but one country requires a government-issued photo voter ID to vote. The exception is the U.K., and even there voter IDs are mandatory in Northern Ireland for all elections and in parts of England for local elections. Moreover, Boris Johnson’s government recently introduced legislation to have the rest of the country follow suit.
Exhibit 12 includes data alleged to be a summary of forensically recorded evidence that proves foreign interference into the 2020 General Election through electronic voting machines. The tables show IP addresses, the number of votes switched, and the country of origin in each breach incident.
Exhibit 12 shows a grand total of 555,864 votes alleged switched through manipulation of the voting machines. 202,657 in Michigan; 188,078 in Pennsylvania; 70,524 in Wisconsin; 47,372 in Arizona; and 47,233 in Georgia.
The exhibit goes on to show a table of incidents that were captured by an anonymous hacker… [T]he top 5 largest breaches listed appear as having originated in China, which targeted Michigan, Arizona, Pennsylvania, Wisconsin, and Georgia. South Korea, Ukraine, India, Iran, Brazil, Germany, and the United Kingdom are also listed as having switched votes, all in Michigan.
- Here is a summary of what Mike Lindell stated regarding PCAP data in his new video “Absolutely 9-0” courtesy of Tierney Real News:
In Absolutely 9-0, Lindell presents a sampling of decrypted data packets that were transmitted during the 2020 election (it’s not clear who recorded the information, where it was recorded, how they had access, or what prompted them to do it). The data is called PCAP or packet capture files and, according to Lindell’s expert, it cannot be altered — “it’s like crime scene DNA.”
The Lindell team decoded 20 of the thousands of PCAPs they obtained. Just 20 revealed more than 500K votes switched from Trump to Biden in MI, AZ, PA, and GA – enough to flip the election to Trump. Lindell alleges that millions of votes were ultimately switched via hacking by China.
- Mo Brooks (R-AL) weighed in by stating that tens of millions of ballots were illegally cast during the 2020 elections. Watch Brooks’s video here:
Conclusion. There is a LOT going on as states pursue various efforts About Undermining Democrat-Implemented Theft (of elections)! And with Obama weighing in on the subject, that could be an important indication that the Democrat-media complex are worried BIGLY! More bombshells are in the offing as the Arizona audit reports out and the Fulton County audit gets ramped up. Stay tuned!