League Play launched this week for Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War alongside the recently released Firebase Z map for Zombie lovers; both are being addressed in the latest update alongside a few other key gameplay tweaks.
With the launch of League Play, the team at Treyarch is listening closely to feedback to make this launch more enjoyable for all. Because of that, the below fixes have been made in addition to a few more added restrictions:
- Players logging into League Play for the first time should now see preset CDL classes instead of empty custom classes in Create-a-Class.
- Players should now be able to save their custom classes properly in League Play.
- Suppressors (All)
- Task Force Barrel
- Spetsnaz RPK Barrel
- CMV MIL-Spec Barrel
- Tiger Team Barrel
- Mounted Flashlight
- Target Designator
- Tiger Team Spotlight
- Field Upgrades
- Updated the percentages listed on the Skill Divisions Overview screen.
- Addressed a dismissible UI error that could appear when exiting a League Play match in the After Action Report.
The Firebase Z addition to Zombies is also getting a few adjustments with the primary goal of stability in mind. A few bugs fixes here and there to make it more enjoyable are joined by two new changes for those that love to hunt for every camo option available. The first change targets the Special enemy class, allowing those takedowns to count towards the Elite eliminations weapon camo challenge. The second revolves around Orda eliminations, now counting for three Elite eliminations for that particular challenge.
Below are the additional alterations made to Zombies in Black Ops Cold War:
- Fixed crashes related to Essence Traps, Main Quest, and Tombstone Soda.
- The particular enemy class now counts toward the Elite eliminations weapon camo challenge.
- Orda eliminations now count for 3 Elite eliminations toward weapon camo challenges.
- Closed an exploit where a player could teleport out of the Village using Aether Shroud Tier III.
- Addressed a rare issue where an Orda Assault Round could end prematurely.
- Tombstone Soda
- Addressed an issue where the player’s resources would not update upon collecting their stash.
- Addressed an issue where the player could not pick up items after dying in shadow form under certain circumstances.
- Addressed an issue where the player could die and not reach their body while fast-traveling in shadow form.
- Addressed an issue with the RAI K-84 where offset visual effects could be seen after using the teleporter.
- Addressed an issue where the Dark Aether Artifact Intel was not being awarded properly during the Main Quest.
The latest Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War update is live for all players starting today. Sound off in the comment section below your thoughts on the latest patch and what you’d like to see the dev team tackle next![Source: Treyarch]