for details on general performance and characteristics (like scent).
- Chanel Rose Petillant (330) (P, $45.00) is less shimmery, lighter (95% similar).
- ColourPop Cat’s Eye (LE, $12.00) is less shimmery, darker (95% similar).
- Natasha Denona Darya (P, $22.00) is less shimmery, glossier (95% similar).
- NARS Freedom (P, $30.00) is less shimmery, darker, warmer (90% similar).
- ColourPop Oh Gingersnap (PiP, $12.00) is less shimmery, lighter (90% similar).
- OFRA Sweet Stuff (LE, ) is less shimmery, darker, warmer (90% similar).
- LORAC Technicolor (PiP, $23.00) is less shimmery, darker (90% similar).
- MAC Hey, Coral, Hey (P, $29.00) is less shimmery, darker (90% similar).
- Make Up For Ever B210 (P, $23.00) is darker, cooler (90% similar).
- ColourPop Interstellar (LE, $12.00) is less shimmery, darker, warmer (90% similar).
$49.00/0.19 oz. – $257.89 Per Ounce
The formula is supposed to have “buildable, long-lasting color,” which was somewhat true. I’d argue that they were pigmented enough that using a light-to-moderate hand was key to getting more buildable color application, but they were very blendable and more forgiving if one went overboard with the initial application of product.
The blushes had a smooth, silky texture that was thin without being clingy, so the powder picked up evenly with a brush and deposited for even, blended color with little effort. They wore around eight hours on average.
Browse all of our Gucci Beauty Luminous Matte Blush swatches.
Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Zinc Stearate, Silica, C30-45 Alkyl Dimethicone, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Mica, Sorbitan Isostearate, C20-24 Alkyl Dimethicone, Ethylhexylglycerin, Caprylyl Glycol, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Pentaerythrityl Tetra-Di-T-Butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, C20-24 Olefin, Parfum/Fragrance, Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Sodium Hyaluronate, Alumina, Glycerin, Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Limonene, Linalool, Benzyl Salicylate, Citronellol, Rosa Hybrid Flower Extract, Citric Acid, [May Contain/Peut Contenir/+/-: Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891), Carmine (Ci 75470), Yellow 5 Lake (Ci 19140), Iron Oxides (Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 77499)].
Disclaimer: Ingredient lists are as available by the brand (or retailer)
at the time of publishing. Please always check product packaging, if it exists, for the ingredient list applicable
to the product you’re purchasing, or the brand or retailer’s website for the most up-to-date ingredient list.