Previews for the Dec. 8 episode of ‘The Bachelorette’ show Riley Christian getting quite emotional as he has an important conversation with Tayshia Adams.
Riley Christian is front and center in the sneak peek for this week’s episode of The Bachelorette. The footage shows him having a one-on-one conversation with Tayshia Adams, which appears to get quite emotional. Riley hasn’t had much screen time in the weeks leading up to now, but it looks like he’s finally letting his guard down and opening up to the Bachelorette.
“I have a little bit of explaining to do,” Riley says in the promo. “She has no idea.” Later, he adds, “Is today the day I let myself go?” There’s also footage of him sitting alone and crying with his head in his hands. As we wait to see how this plays out, here’s more to know about Riley:
1. He’s a lawyer. Riley went to a small college in Ohio, but then moved to Upstate New York, where he attended law school at Syracuse University. Since his graduation from law school, he has been working as an attorney, with a focus in medical malpractice. He currently resides in Long Island City, New York, according to his ABC bio.
2. He’s also a sports agent. In addition to his career as an attorney, Riley also has a passion for sports, and started his own sports representation firm called Reberth. He works as a baseball agent in New York City where he assists players “in their journey to the Majors,” according to the company’s website.
3. He as a college athlete. Riley was drafted by the Philadelphia Phillies in the 30th round after his high school baseball career. He went on to play collegiate baseball at the Division I, Division II and Junior Collegiate levels.
4. He’s ready to start a family. Riley “can’t wait to have a family of his own and plans to be an amazing father,” according to his ABC bio. His career has taken off, and he came on The Bachelorette “ready” to find his soulmate and start that next chapter of his life.
5. He loves karaoke. Riley admittedly loves singing karaoke, and is apparently known as a “legend” among his friends in the activity.